The Plattsburgh City Beach is OPEN from Friday May 27th through Monday September 5th.
Lifeguards on duty daily from 10AM to 6PM.
Daily Parking Rate: $12.00 (pay at kiosks located in parking lot)
Seasonal Passes Available to purchase by CLICKING HERE
For a step-by-step guide on how to get a season pass CLICK HERE
Beach Passes for Town and City Residents - available starting June 3rd 2022
The form can be downloaded here.
Instructions on how to apply for a beach pass (Town and City residents only)
- Complete Beach Pass Application (either online or print the form and fill out).
- Collect documents: Driver's License, and Vehicle Registration. A current utility bill is also required if other documentation contains a PO address or an old address.
- Residents of the City of Plattsburgh go to City Clerk Office, residents of Town of Plattsburgh go to Town Clerk office. (Office hours below)
- Please note only 2 passes will be issued per household.
City Clerk Hours for Pick Up: Thursday & Friday 8:30AM - 4:00PM
City Beach hours for Pick up: Daily from 10am to 2pm - available from the office in the vendor building.
Town Residents please check the Town of Plattsburgh website for current hours.
Beach Facilities and Vendors
- Bath house with showers located at the south end of the beach
- Cabana Beach Bar
- Beach stage for community events and performances
- Food trucks that have obtained a City Food Truck permit are permitted to park in one of four designated parking spots at the City Beach. These spots on available daily on a first come first serve basis.