Application Deadline: March 1st 2023
Please send applications to:
Plattsburgh City Hall
Attn: Courtney Meisenheimer
41 City Hall Place
The City of Plattsburgh is seeking a Sound Production Team for events in 2023. Please note that applicants are not required to send a proposal for ALL events to be successful. However, it would be preferred that applicants are able to fulfill at least three (3) events.
Please include the following information in your proposal:
- Credentials/Experience (years of sound production) of all production team members. Minimum of two years of experience /education preferred.
- Cost for sound production per event. Please indicate cost of sound production for each individual event:
- Parks Come Alive #1
- Fourth of July Celebration
- Mayor’s Cup Concert at the City Beach
- Parks Come Alive #2
- Parks Come Alive #3
- Lake City Arts Festival
- Miracle on Margaret Street (Holiday Parade and Tree Lighting)
Below is a list of performances where sound production is needed.
- Parks Come Alive #1: Thursday June 8th from 4:30PM-7:30PM at Peter Blumette Park. Sound provided for a small ensemble band to be projected into the park. Sound will run off of a generator.
- Fourth of July Celebration: Tuesday July 4th from approx. 10AM to 9PM at City Hall. Sound provided for parade announcements from 12:30-2:30 and for two musical performances from approx 6:30-9:00PM.
- Mayor’s Cup Concert: Saturday July 8th at Plattsburgh City Beach Stage. Sound provided for the band to be projected onto the Beach Lawn from approx 5:30PM-8:30PM.
- Parks Come Alive #2: Thursday July 13th from 4:30PM-7:30PM at Melissa Penfield Park. Sound provided for a small ensemble band to be projected into the park. Sound will run off of a generator.
- Parks Come Alive #3: Thursday August 10th from 4:30PM-7:30PM at South Acres Park. Sound provided for a small ensemble band to be projected into the park. Sound will run off of a generator.
- Lake City Arts Festival: Saturday August 26th in Trinity park. Sound provided from 12:00PM to approx 6:00PM for multiple stage performances.
- Miracle on Margaret Street: Saturday December 2nd from 5:00PM-8:00PM. Sound for MC on stage in downtown Plattsburgh. Sound to project as far as possible to allow parade-goers to hear announcements and sound for performance following the parade. Sound will run off of a generator.