Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Local Law P-4 of the year 2021
Introduced by Councilor McFarlin on June 10, 2021 at a Finance and Community Development Committee meeting of the Common Council.
Public Hearing to be held on Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 5:00pm in the Council Chambers, 41 City Hall Place, Plattsburgh, NY 12901.
A local law amending chapter 360 “Zoning” of the City Code of the City of Plattsburgh by amending and restating Section 360-26(A) “Off-street parking requirements” in its entirety, as well as amending any other Code references thereto.
Be it enacted by the Common Council of the City of Plattsburgh as follows:
- The City Code of the City of Plattsburgh (hereafter “City Code”) at Section 360-26(A) “Off-street parking requirements” is amended and restated in its entirety to read as follows:
§ 360-26 (A) Off-Street parking requirements. Parcels of real property within the City of Plattsburgh shall not be required to establish a minimum number of off-street parking spaces.
- The City Code is amended by removing Section 360-26(B)(2) in its entirety.
- The City Code is amended by removing Section 360-21(D)(5)(d)(2) in its entirety.
- The City Code is amended by removing Section 360-29(A)(1)(c) in its entirety
- This Local Law shall take effect immediately upon approval by the Mayor and filing with the New York Secretary of State.